Amazon Prime Day is back and ready to beat the record year in 2020 with over two million offers available. Additionally, as it enters its seventh season, Amazon has created a predictable pattern of what items will be discounted and by how much.
When is Amazon Prime Day 2021?
Prime Day starts Monday 21st June and ends Tuesday 22nd June. Only Prime members can take part in Prime Day. If you are not currently a member, you can sign up by taking advantage of the free 30 day trial membership which gives you access to all the offers and benefits of being a member.
Prime Day Vs Black Friday
Historically, Amazon Prime Day has better prices for popular tech items in its store than even major holidays like Black Friday. As a result, Amazon's (understandable) emphasis on their sales event makes Prime Day one of the best and fastest growing sales parties of the year.
Offers planned for Amazon Prime Day 2021
Amazon (Amazon shares - ticker AMZN) is famous for repeating offers on its products on Prime Day and the savings are typically the lowest you'll find all year round. Furthermore, due to this consistent repetition, it is possible to predict the products that will be discounted and the extent of their discount.
- Echo Studio - High fidelity smart speaker with 3D audio and Alexa
- Echo Dot (4th Generation) | Smart speaker with clock and Alexa | White Glacier
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro with Echo Show 5 (carbon)
- FireHD 10 Tablet (1080 inch Full HD 10,1p Display, 32GB)
- Echo Show 5
- Fire HD 10 Tablet (1080 inch Full HD 10,1p Display, 32GB)
Amazon Prime Day 2021 - Tips
- Install the Amazon app. The Amazon app allows you to view and receive offer alerts so you don't miss out on the hottest items.
- Make sure your account is in good standing - in addition to having a valid and current Prime account, make sure your personal and payment information is accurate. Time is of the essence for some of the more popular offers, so you need to be able to complete your order quickly.
- Get an Amazon Device: Amazon devices usually see their lowest prices on Prime Day, so now is the perfect time to get a new Kindle, Echo, or Fire tablet. Don't wait for Black Friday or Cyber Monday. Alexa can also notify you of early offers.
Look for the “July Black Friday” sales of rivals. eBay, Dell, Gamestop, Newegg, and others have their own alternatives to Prime Day running at the same time, and some offers may reduce what Amazon offers.
This preview focuses mainly on Amazon devices due to their predictability, but many more will be posted by third parties during Prime Day sales. We will be following the Prime Day deals with proper emphasis and then, bookmark our page to stay always updated.