If you are looking for a job in this strange historical moment, it is worth exploring the opportunities to work safely, from your home. The number of people doing it globally is constantly growing, even in the cryptocurrency sector which is more decentralized than others by its very nature.
Working from home is healthier and more productive
Remote jobs have increased in recent years. Statistics collected by Virtual Vocations, for example, show a 197% increase between 2015 and 2019. The new offers registered by the platform for remote jobs grew by 25% last year, according to the latest annual report .
Another source, an analysis conducted by Flexjobs and Global Workplace Analytics, indicates a 44% increase among Americans working remotely over the past five years. The study also suggests that remote workers are more productive, better paid and healthier.
Although it is difficult to accurately estimate the percentage of employees with a remote employment contract, the data in the cryptocurrency and blockchain sector published at the beginning of 2020, reported growth in the last 12 months, as reported by news.Bitcoin.com.
A list of the main sites that offer remote jobs in the Crypto sector
If you are looking for a remote job in the cryptocurrency industry, here are some job posting sites that will help you find the right place for you.
- You can try established platforms like Indeed.com, a global leader in employment-related search engines with over 250 million monthly visitors. Entering keywords such as "cryptocurrency" and "blockchain" in the search and specifying "remote" will result in dozens of ads with detailed descriptions. There are also multiple filter options available to select locations that may interest you.
- Cryptocurrencyjobs.co is another specialized platform for job seekers in the crypto space. Select "Remote" when you are asked for the location, and you will see over 100 blockchain jobs currently available to work remotely, including well-known companies in the sector such as Binance, Xapo, Bitcoin Pro and Bitrefill.
- Crypto.jobs has nearly 1.800 ads currently, and a section dedicated specifically to remote jobs.
- Another site that can help you start or continue a blockchain career is Blockew.com. You can get a list of possibilities in the Job Opportunities menu where you will find advertisements for Kraken, Brave and other well-known names in the crypto sector.
- And if you're looking for a platform entirely dedicated to remote work options, you should try Remoteok.io which prides itself on having the largest collection of remote jobs for digital nomads. You will find many offers from blockchain companies from over 39.000 job offers listed.
Freelancers with interests and backgrounds in the cryptosphere can also consult platforms such as Freelance for Coins and Blocklancer.net for paid jobs in cryptocurrencies.