Are you here because you want to buy Apple stock? Do you want to find out how to invest a small part of your assets in the company that has revolutionized the way we communicate with each other (and not only)? If you are still wondering if it is possible to buy Apple shares in Italy, the answer is yes and today you will find out how.
We wrote this guide just to show you the easiest and safest way to buy Apple stock, commission-free, risk-free and stay away from any online scam.
In this article, we have decided to focus mainly on the practical part of the matter, which is to actually explain how Apple shares Borsa Italiana, as well as some general considerations on the Cupertino company. Ready? Let's go.
Buy Apple shares online
The easiest way to buy apple shares in Italy is to go to a bank. Most likely, if you have a bank account, your institution should also offer you the opportunity to invest in this great company, without any problems.
However, buying Apple Nasdaq shares involves a whole host of problems:
- Bank branch fees are the highest in the industry - If you thought you were buying Apple Inc stock the old fashioned way, I recommend that you think again and put in a little bit of effort to do it online. from 15 to 20 euros. For this reason, it is not advisable to invest little money if you have to pay such high commissions;
- even home banking has high commissions - By operating directly from your online account, the commissions decrease, we are talking about 8/10 euros per trade. Paying these commissions shouldn't be a big problem for those who want to invest big capital and keep their positions open for a long time, but if you decide to invest less than 2000 euros, then it's not worth paying that much, without being sure of collect profits.
If you have to invest a rather large capital, then you can also do it through your banking institution, but if on the contrary, you want to make an investment of a few hundred euros, the best thing is to look for "alternative" and cheaper ways.
We have tested several platforms to buy Apple shares in euros, and at the time of writing, the best one is without a doubt eToro.
What advantages does eToro offer in buying Apple shares
Here is a summary of all the advantages offered by a platform like eToro to buy Apple shares today:
- To start, you just need € 200 - If you don't have a lot of capital, this is the best news you could have started with;
- You can practice with a demo account in which there are 100 thousand euros - eToro is such an honest platform, that before you get a tool with which you could potentially lose all your capital, it allows you to practice with its software completely free of charge;
- Zero commissions - Do commissions worry you? With eToro you no longer have anything to worry about. The broker does not charge any fees to trade Apple shares in real time. If you invest € 200 it is actually € 200 invested;
- You have direct access to the market - We are for direct investment in Apple shares, while with eToro this is possible for anyone, with other platforms you run the risk of buying complex contracts that are not recommended especially for beginners. Having direct access to the market, you can directly buy the Apple shares that interest you most;
These features are particularly useful both for the execution of close operations, to mean buying and selling in the short term, and for holding Apple shares in the portfolio for a long period of time.
Purchase Apple shares with eToro
For those unfamiliar with it, you should know that eToro is one of the most reputable brokers on the planet. With this platform, in addition to knowing the trend of Apple shares and being able to buy them, it is possible to do a myriad of other things, such as, for example, exchange cryptocurrencies or currency pairs.
The beauty is that this platform is offered to everyone completely free of charge, because its source of income is not subscriptions or even commissions. Furthermore, it revolutionized the world of trading with a technique known today as copytrading, which we will talk about later. To find out how much an Apple share costs and proceed with the purchase, you need to follow these steps:
1. Opening a new account
The first thing to do is sign up for eToro. To do this, simply log in to its main site, to find the links on this page and enter your personal information in the registration form. Once you have opened your account, you will need to verify your identity within 30 days for permanent activation and to subsequently access your funds.
To verify your identity, you must send your own identification document. This step is required by law and as eToro is a regulated platform, it is required to respect it.
2. Deposit of own capital
eToro will also be a free platform that does not charge commissions to buy Apple shares, but to trade it is still necessary to invest your money. To fund your account, several payment methods are accepted, including dear and old bank transfers, popular credit cards, and modern e-wallets. It starts with a minimum investment of 200 euros, but those who wish can also deposit higher amounts.
3. Demo mode
As mentioned above, eToro offers its clients the opportunity to test their skills with a test account, which does not put their capital at risk. In the demo account you can see the value of Apple shares today and decide when is the best time to open a trade.
The Apple stock chart is clearly represented, so that even a beginner can understand it. In addition, there are a number of very useful trading tools available.
4. Live mode
Once you understand how the platform works, you can switch to live trading with just a click of the mouse. Once you have made your Apple shares forecasts, you can proceed with opening positions, in Short or Long.
How to create an account with Libertex
Have you never traded before? Then take a look at Libertex, a regulated platform, used by a great many beginners for its ease of use and cutting edge features. An easy way to trade like a pro.
Getting started with Libertex is really very simple and all you have to do is follow these 3 steps:
- First, log in to the official Libertex website and fill in the free registration form.
- Make a deposit by financing your account with the payment method you prefer. You can choose between credit cards, bank transfers and other options.
- Upon completion of registration, you will have 30 days to verify your identity. At that point you just have to start trading with Libertex.
Libertex is also available for mobile devices, which means you can monitor the platform even if you're not in front of your PC. You can do this from your smartphone or tablet, simply by typing the name Libertex in the address bar of your mobile browser.
The Apple stock chart and how to place an order
If you have followed the steps described above, you are now within the eToro platform and are ready to place your first order. But how? Here is a brief explanation:
- Using the search tool, write Apple in the bar and first send;
- Now you know what the Apple stock cost is. Under the amount you decide to invest, select the leverage you want to use. With a leverage x1 you do not pay expenses and commissions;
- If you choose to use x5 leverage you could make more money, but put your capital at greater risk. Use this leverage only if you have accumulated the necessary experience;
- Now you can set the stop loss and take profit values. In the first case, you tell the platform when to close the trade to limit losses, in the second, when to exit the trade and thus make a profit. Everything happens automatically.
- If you do not set these values, the platform automatically uses 50% of the invested money. In a nutshell, if you lose more than 50% of the invested capital, the trade is closed automatically, the same goes for if you earn 50% of the invested capital.
Before investing your capital, however, we recommend that you familiarize yourself with these tools by first using the trial mode, the demo account.
Apple stock value: what you need to know
Before investing our money in the Cupertino company, it is important to know some basic information, since the Apple share price depends mainly on this information. Here are the factors that can affect Apple's stock price:
the apple listing action largely depends on the world of smartphones - If the "Melafonino" goes well, the same will apply to the company, given that half of its earnings are linked to the most famous mobile phone of the moment;
Computing has become rather irrelevant - At the time of writing, less than 15% of apple shares are related to dividends at the time of writing. This means that people don't expect much from the company from this point of view and therefore its movements will have little influence on Apple shares;
As Apple is headquartered in America, quarterly earnings and earnings data can affect the value of Apple shares - This data can move Apple shares quickly, so a fair forecast can result in a strong return on the part of the investor ;
Currently, the company is facing a particularly delicate period in its history. Huge capitals, in fact, are abroad and bringing them back home is not easy. The company is waiting for some kind of amnesty to do so, trying to minimize the taxes that would actually be expected on the import of capital.
Is it really possible to make money by buying Apple stock?
The capitalist market is based precisely on shares. All the major companies on the planet are listed on the stock exchange, just like Apple, and to increase the value of the stock, all try to constantly improve their businesses.
Yes, with online trading on Apple shares it is really possible to make money. So if you've made a particularly accurate market forecast, you can probably make a profit by investing the right way.
Trading Apple shares through tools like CFDs means you can make a profit, regardless of the direction of the Apple share price on the stock exchange. Which means that if you expect the stocks to go up, you need to click the Buy / Buy button, while if you think they will lose value, you need to click the Sell / Sell button. It is all very simple.
Apple's future is uncertain, as is that of any company engaged in an industry that is continually evolving. However, the market sentiment looks quite positive. But this is related to the direct purchase of Apple stock in the bank. A different speech, however, must be made for those who want to invest in Apple shares via CFDs.
This highly speculative tool allows you to earn on the shares of the Cupertino company regardless of whether the company is doing more or less well on the market. Therefore, you need to be very careful when investing your savings. However, using the eToro demo account and the educational tools made available to users, in a short time you should be able to make a profit too.