Huawei Technologies co. LTD is one of the best-known Chinese giants worldwide that produces, sells and installs electronic and electrical components for mobile telecommunications. Founded in 1987 by Red Zhengfei, the company is headquartered in Shenzhen China and appears to be one of the most powerful companies in the telecommunications sector along with the famous Samsung, Apple and the recent Xiaomi.
Initially the company was only involved in creating telephone exchanges but, thanks to the development of telecommunication technologies and networks, in 2004 it was able to advertise the creation of its first smartphone.
Since then, the Chinese giant has seen its yields grow year on year. If you too have always wanted to invest your capital in the shares of this great company, just read our guide and together we will find out how.
Huawei shares today
Over the years, Huawei has grown tremendously. Today it has turned into a real empire.
The Chinese company employs more than 200.000 employees, at least half of whom work in the field of research and development of technologies to ensure that the company is always up to date and offers its customers innovative and cutting-edge products. .
Today Huawei is known in more than 170 countries around the world thanks to the diffusion of its products and there are really many goals it has achieved. Just think that just a few years ago in 2018, the company overtook the American giant Apple to become the largest smartphone manufacturer in the world.
Despite the great international success among users like all large companies, Huawei also faced several problems. The difficulties of the company for the development of 5G wireless networks and the numerous disputes arising with the United States government, which accused the company of violating certain cybersecurity rules, are well known by now.
Huawei promptly stated that its products pose no risk and that there is no concrete evidence of espionage but, despite its efforts, in 2019 it saw the possibility of working with American companies precluded due to sanctions imposed by the US government.
How to buy Huawei shares
What everyone is asking now is: "how can I invest in Huawei shares?".
The answer is very simple. As we have already specified, Huawei is a privately held Chinese company. In 2014, the company's management was asked to consider the idea of debuting on the stock exchanges of the Asian financial market but this option was promptly discarded and, currently only employees who are based in China can become partners and invest in the company.
However, the possibility that the situation could evolve one day is not excluded, even if it remains unlikely that Huawei will be able to be listed on the United States stock exchange, given its difficult relations with the country.
The only solution for anyone interested in investing their capital in this company is to opt for the bond market. To proceed with the purchase of Huawei bonds, simply contact the well-known online trading broker platforms that offer their users the opportunity to buy bond CFDs and take advantage of numerous advantages. Among the different proposals you will encounter while browsing the web, we definitely recommend eToro.
eToro is the best option
Founded in 2007, eToro is confirmed as the most popular online trading broker platform in the industry. this famous broker boasts around 10 million users who feel extremely satisfied. Often navigating the complex world of the stock market can be difficult for both experienced users and beginners in the industry.
With the support of eToro you will be able to buy and sell CFDs in a simple and cheap way, you will be constantly updated on the company's situation and you will be able to consult clear and simple charts that will provide you with all the information on the trend of the stock market. eToro also offers its users high-level software that allows them to operate in a completely secure manner.
The advantages of using eToro
eToro offers its users numerous advantages to make use of and which make it the number one online trading broker platform:
- Clear and intuitive interface that allows you to move easily on the portal and understand even the most complex financial movements.
- Cheap. With eToro, you can start investing in the largest companies in the world with a minimum investment of 200 euros.
- Social Trading. You will have the opportunity to use the portal as a real social network. You will be able to interact with the most experienced traders, you will get valuable advice and you will be able to identify the financial strategy that best suits your needs.
- Demo version. All beginners in the sector and those who approach the platform for the first time will be able to take advantage of a free demo version that will allow them to practice without risking their own capital.
- Copy Trading. Still not sure how to move in the stock market? Well, this option is just for you! You will be able to copy and imitate all the most profitable investments made by more skilled traders.
- Personalized times and days. By paying a small fee, you can keep your position in the stock market open beyond the scheduled opening hours and even on closing days.
Purchase Huawei shares on eToro
To start investing on eToro just follow these steps:
To open an account
The first thing to do is to open an account on the platform. Register by accessing the home page, click on JOIN US and fill out the required registration form by entering your personal data.
Remember that once you have finished this step you will have one month to confirm your identity by sending your valid document.
To start investing you will need to deposit your capital on the platform's account from which you can access from your personal area. Choose the amount to invest (minimum amount foreseen 200 euros) and select the payment method you prefer.
If you don't feel ready to start investing using your capital, you can take advantage of the free demo version that allows you to learn easily.
More experienced users, on the other hand, will be able to start investing immediately on the platform by switching to live mode with a simple click.
How to invest on eToro in Huawei shares value
In order to start investing purchased Huawei's bond CFDs you will simply have to identify the market where the company operates. By clicking on the Chinese giant's home page, you can access its online trading portal.
From here, thanks to the intuitive interface, you can easily operate by monitoring the graph that records the company's performance in the market, consulting the reference statistics and buying or selling your bonds. Always remember to set your investment limits, your stop loss and your take profit to safeguard the funds you decide to use.
How to create an account with Libertex
In addition to eToro, traders can also use the Libertex platform to trade online. It is in the same way a regulated broker and appreciated all over the world, thanks to a powerful platform, but at the same time easy to use.
Want to find out how to start trading with Libertex? Follow these steps and you'll be ready in less than 10 minutes:
- Access the official website and fill out the registration form to create a new account.
- Use credit cards or other secure payment methods to fund your account and deposit your trading capital.
- Verify your identity and start trading live. Warning: if you don't verify your account within 30 days, it may be closed.
With Libertex you never miss an investment opportunity, because you can also access it from tablets and smartphones. It doesn't matter which operating system you use, because the website is fully optimized for both iOS and Android.
Huawei shares forecast
Being a private company, Huawei is not obliged to submit documentation relating to its performance to the Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) but we can still analyze all its movements and the objectives achieved to date to make approximate forecasts.
Despite the great conflicts with the United States, the company has managed to remain at the top of the sector in which it operates, bypassing the other global technology giants. For example, 2018 was the turning point that led them to the top of the chart.
That year the company recorded total revenue of € 108 billion, up 20% from the previous year. The company also outperformed its competitors and became the number one smartphone manufacturer worldwide, recording sales of over 200 million and increasing its profits significantly by 25%.
If we report all the results that the company has obtained assuming a possible entry on the stock exchange, we can create a Huawei stock chart that would show a constant and constantly growing trend.
Buy Huawei shares opinions
Huawei offers increasingly cutting-edge and popular products around the world. If one day Huawei were to finally decide to start going public, there would be many points in favor to take into consideration:
- Market. We cannot hide how important its presence in the world market is. Today the company occupies 15% of the market share of the telecommunications sector while, just 8 years ago, it had less than 4%.
- Profitability. The company is constantly growing and its operating margin has doubled in recent years.
- Technology. Its technology is spread all over the globe. The company has more than 500.000 base stations, more than 350 network function virtualization contracts, 3880 commercial contracts, and more than 30 commercial wireless cloud networks.
- 5G. Its 5G technology has already been tested in numerous cities around the world and the performance achieved has far exceeded expectations and expected requirements.
Huawei has quickly become one of the largest and most important manufacturers of smartphones and electronic components in the world. Year after year, the company has grown more and more, surpassing even its biggest competitors such as Apple and Samsung.
Currently, as we have previously explained, the company is not yet listed on the stock exchange and the conflict situation with the American government makes everything even more difficult. The only solution to be able to invest in this important Chinese giant is the purchase of bond CFDs that you can find available on online trading broker platforms.
All you have to do is choose one of the many platforms offered on the web, invest your money and start your adventure in the world of the stock market. With the support of reliable platforms such as eToro, you will be able to increase your investments, expand your equity portfolio and learn to easily orient yourself in the sector.